Welcome to the future of high-end mobile computing…
Dominate and unleash your world of extreme gaming and multimedia by upgrading to the ultimate intelligent performance of laptops powered by Intel Core i7 mobile processor Extreme Edition. Control freaks, meet your revolutionary rig, the Malibal Lotus.
Malibal Lotus P150HM Financed
Malibal Lotus P150HM Key Features
Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor
Intel Core i7
Laptops with Intel Core i7 mobile processor Extreme Edition supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel XMP) and Intel Mobile Iron City 1.3, the ultimate tuning utility making it simple to overclock and fine tune your mobile rig for incredible performance and battery life optimizations. Plus, with dual discrete graphics support, you’ll experience the über performer for mind-blowing graphics on the go, so you can game in full living color and unprecedented realism.
NVIDIA Dedicated Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX notebook GPUs deliver blistering fast framerates for the most intense gaming experience. Gaming is becoming more and more realistic. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic gaming experience – filled with lifelike explosions, natural water, and cloth that drapes and tears naturally.
What else can you do with GeForce GTX mobile GPU besides gaming? NVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as video transcoding – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Visually Stunning Full 1080P HD LED Display
Full HD 1080p
Breath-taking graphics generated by a state-of-the-art engine come alive only when displayed in stunning full 1080P. The Lotus’s 15.6″ full 1080P HD widescreen with LED-backlit display technology delivers the most brilliant color and contracts that will dazzle your eye whether you’re watching a Blu-ray movie or playing a game.
HDMI has emerged as the connection standard for HDTV and the consumer electronics market. HDMI is the first and only digital interface to combine uncompressed high-definition video, multi-channel audio and intelligent format and command data in a single digital interface.
HDMI offers significant advantages over analog A/V connections, including the ability to transmit uncompressed digital video and audio content. In addition to numerous device and display manufacturers, Hollywood studios and cable and satellite operators also support HDMI.
Freedom to Roam
Simply put, Wi-Fi is connectivity. At home, Wi-Fi connects you to your favorite content and communications over your mobile phone, computer, media players and other devices – all without cumbersome cables. When you’re on the move, Wi-Fi let’s you connect to the Internet or your office from an airport or coffee shop and helps you stay productive when you’re away from home. Now, imagine doing all these things easily and quickly – without worrying about finding a wired network connection. Today Wi-Fi products can do everything from sending email to streaming video and linking international video conference calls – even linking you to the Internet from a plane 10,000 feet in the air or just down the hallway.
Superior HD Experience
Blu-ray also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD), is the name of a next-generation optical disc format jointly developed by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA). The format was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data.
The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. This extra capacity combined with the use of advanced video and audio codecs offers users an unprecedented HD experience.
Full-Size Keyboard with Hot Keys
Get instant access to your favorite apps and take complete command over input and navigation with a full-size keyboard, Numeric Key Pad & Windows Hot keys. Integrated Hot Keys, include: LCD Brightness, Suspend, Panel/CRT Display, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. Touch Sensor Hot Keys, include: E-Mail, Web Browser, and Mute.
Full Sized Keyboard and Multitouch Trackpad
Multi-Gesture Touch Pad
Gaining full control over your documents, windows, and applications is now just a simple touch away with the new multi-gesture touch pad suite. Scroll any window horizonally or vertically with a simple two finger gesture. Use the Pivot Rotate gesture to rotate objects (e.g. photos) in 90 degree increments. The Three Finger-Flick gesture may be used to enhance navigation with a variety of applications such as browsing the Internet or scrolling through a photo viewer. The Three Fingers Down gesture may be used to launch user selectable applications. The Pinch Zoom gesture can be used to perform the same function as a scroll wheel in Windows applications that support CTRL + scroll wheel zoom functionality. Instructional videos are included for each gesture.
Processor & Memory
- Supports up to Intel Core i7-2920XM, Extreme 8MB L3 Cache, 2.5GHz (Mobile CPU) (P150HM Only)
- 2nd Generation Intel CoreCore i7 Processors (Sandy Bridge)
- Expandable up to 16GB DDR3 1333MHz (32 bit OS editions have a memory limitation of 2.8 GB. Other hardware or application limitations may further prevent use of all installed memory. Windows 64bit is required for memory configurations of 4GB and above.)
- Four 204Pin SODIMM sockets
- 64-bit wide DDR3 data channel
Chipset & BIOS
- Intel 2nd Generation HM65
- 4MB Flash ROM BIOS
- 1 Detachable 2.5″ 9.5mm (H) SATA Hard Disk Drives
- SATA II / III
- 1 12.7mm (H) Optical Drive Bay, SATA Interface
- Built-in 9-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC)
Display & Graphics
- 15.6″ 1920 x 1080 Full High-Definition LED Backlit GlassView Display
- 15.6″ 1920 x 1080 Full High-Definition LED Backlit Matte Display (P151HM1 Only)
- Up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M with 2GB DDR5 Video Memory (P150HM Only)
- Up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M with 1.5GB DDR5 Video Memory
- MXM 3.0 Type B
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- Support PCI-Express 16
- DVI Dual Link (with NVIDIA GPU only)
- HDMI 1.4
- nVIDIA PhysX Technology
- nVIDIA CUDA Technology
- Integrated 2.0 Megapixel Web Camera
- 1 HDMI output Port
- 1 DVI-I output Port
- 1 eSATA Port
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 1 Headphone Jack
- 1 Microphone Jack
- 1 Line-in Jack
- 1 S/PDIF output Jack
- 1 IEEE-1394a Fire Wire
- 1 Kensington Lock Slot
- Built-in High Definition Sound System
- 3D stereo enhanced sound system
- S/PDIF Digital output 7.1ch
- 1 Built-in Microphone
- 2 Built-in Speakers
- 1 Built-in Sub-Woofer
- THX TrustStudio Pro
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Integrated 802.11B/G/N wireless LAN + Bluetooth V3.0 + HS
- Intel Centrino 6230 Advanced-N 802.11A/B/G/N wireless LAN + Bluetooth
- Intel Centrino 6300 Advanced-N 802.11A/B/G/N wireless LAN
- Integrated Touchpad with multi-gesture and scrolling function
- Full Size Keyboard with Numeric Key Pad
- W/A/S/D Gaming Key
- Integrated Hot Keys for LCD Brightness, Suspend, Panel/CRT Display, Volume Control
- Touch Sensor Hot Keys for E-Mail, Web Browser, and Mute
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- 1 Removable Smart Lithium-Ion 8 Cell Battery, 76.96Wh
- Full Range AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, 180W AC Adapter, DC output 19V, 9.47A
- System Management Mode (SMM)
- Suspend to HDD / DRAM
- Full features of SMI Power Management, Doze, Sleep
- Suspend/Resume Mode
- Owner’s Manual
- MALIBAL Driver Disc
- Windows DVD (with OS purchase)
- PowerDVD Suite
- BisonCam Software
- 3 Year Ltd. Labor and 1 Year Parts Warranty with 24/7 USA-Based Support
- 3 Year Ltd. Labor and 2 Year Parts Warranty with 24/7 USA-Based Support
- 3 Year Ltd. Parts and Labor Warranty with 24/7 USA-Based Support
No tag for this post.