The most prolific turntables on the scene, the grand-daddy of them all, the Technics SL-1210 M5G...
Since its introduction in 2003, many have called the SL-1210M5G the “Grand Master” of the 1200 line. In addition to the legendary Technics ruggedness and reliability, the SL-1210M5G boasts some killer one-of-a-kind features including an all-digital pitch control with a greater range, a specially constructed tone arm for improved skip resistance, an easy to adjust braking mechanism, and a black, brushed steel finish.
Technics SL-1210 M5G Turntables Key Features
Technics SL1210 M5G Turntables
Exclusive Digital Pitch Control
A totally digital pitch control means your adjustments stay true from deck to deck. The SL-1210M5G also sports a greater range than earlier models. Switch easily between +/-8 and +/-16, and reset the pitch to 0 at the push of a button.
High Quality Sound
Powerful bass and clear sound thanks to High Grade OFC (Oxygen Free Coil) tone arm cable and high-grade stereo PHONO cables.
Improved Tone Arm Construction
The improved tone arm is designed to increase skip resistance. Easy to adjust height settings and a built-in anti-skate adjustment of up to 6g make the SL-1210M5G great for scratching.
Easy To Adjust Breaking Speed
It’s simple to set the breaking speed to suit your liking with the SL-1210M5G. After removing the slip mat, all it takes is a few twists of a screwdriver to go from a slow winding down to an instant halt, or anywhere in between.
Exclusive Long Lasting Blue Stylus Light
Super long lasting blue LED pitch indicators and stylus illuminator are exclusive to the SL-1210M5G.
Technics SL1210 M5G Turntables
- High torque motor for quick start-ups
- Quartz direct drive accuracy
- Arm-end scale for quick weight setting
- Highly sensitive low-mass tone arm with gimbaled suspension
- Stylus Kick Cancel and Anti-Skip
- Technics Silver Head shell
- Easy to replace pitch controller
- Colors available: Black
- Type: Quartz direct-drive (manual turntables)
- Drive Method: Direct-Drive
- Motor: Brushless DC motor
- Turntable Platter : Aluminum diecast
- Diameter: 13 5/64″ (33.2cm)
- Mass: 3.74 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Turntable Speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Variable Range Pitch: ±8%, ±16%
- Starting Torque: 1.3 lb-in (1.5 kg-cm)
- Build-Up Characteristics: 0.7s from standstill to 33-1/3 rpm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: 0.01% WRMS, 0.025% WRMS (JIS C5521), ±0.035% peak (IEC 98A Weighted)
- Rumble: -56dB (IEC 98A Unweighted), -78dB (IEC Weighted)
- Effective Length: 9-1/16″ (230mm)
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0-6mm
- Overhang: 19/32″ (15mm)
- Effective Mass: 12g (without cartridge)
- Offset Angle: 22 °
- Friction: Less than 7mg (lateral, vertical)
- Tracking Error Angle: Within 2 ° 32′ (at the outer groove of 12″ record), Within 0 ° 32′ (at the inner groove of 12″ record)
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range: 0-4g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range: 3.5g – 13g, 11g – 20.5g (including headshell)
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range (with auxiliary weight) 9.5g – 13g, 17g – 20.5g (including headshell)
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range (with shell weight): 3.5g – 6.5g, 11g – 14g (including head shell)
- Headshell Weight: 7.5g
- Power Supply: AC120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 14.5W
- Dimensions: 17-27/32″ x 6-25/32″ x 13-31/32″
- Weight: 25.74lb (11.7 kg)
, DJ Equipment
, Studio Equipment